Monday, November 24, 2008

Brides We LOVE!! ...Anh-Chi Nguyen

Wedding Date: June 27, 2008
Location: Fairmont Hotel San Jose
Gown: Carolina Herrera
Experience with Haute Bride in her own words... I had my tiara custom designed by Haute Bride, and I can't emphasize enough how stunningly beautiful it is!!! The extra pearls added, perfectly matched my necklace which my father had given to me as a present years earlier. I felt like true royalty from head to toe, and the tiara was the perfect finishing touch. The customer service at Haute Bride was amazing, as the ladies were friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic from beginning to end. Although many brides these days forego accessories such as tiaras, I didn't regret my decision at all. Haute Bride allows you to look elegant and classy, rather than over the top dressy. Thank you so much to the team at Haute Bride...I'll definitely recommend you to all the brides I know!!!

Thanks Anh-Chi! Your wedding photos are truly amazing. We are so honored to have had the pleasure of working with you!

No comments: